A And A Plumbing Services

Home | Contact | Surestop Switch


Stopcocks | Radiators

Water Softeners | Power Flushing

Replacement Stopcocks

Stop taps are often called stopcocks, most people will know them as stopcocks.

A stop tap is often found on the rising main, in the back of kitchen cupboards and always in the most awkward place to get at.

If your stopcock / stop tap is leaking and you are unable to turn it off because it is seized up, give us a call and we will sort it for you.

Why not make life easy for yourself and let us fit you a Surestop Water Switch

Surestop Water Switch

Instead of breaking your back trying to get into the back of that kitchen cupboard to turn the water off, you simply flick on or off what looks like a light switch ---- it's as simple as that, no more struggling, we simply install the switch at the top of and just inside of your kitchen base unit, or just above your worktop.

For more details call us now.

  • No job to small
  • Replacement stopcocks
  • Replacement stop taps